- Our saving
- US $ 3,072
- Rather Poor
- JNJoeWritten on July 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Incredible experience that wont be forgotten! From expert tour guides to comfortable transportation to first class accommodations, I highly recommend touring Italy with this group.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Meet in Naples train station at 10;00 am. Drive through Sorrento, the Amalfi coast scenic drive, Positano.
Start point Meet your driver - we need your train info, Stazione Napoli Centrale, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Napoli, Napoli 80143, Italy 10:00 - 10:00
- Day 2: Ravello, Tramonti wine region, Lemon cooking class
- Day 3: Buffalo Mozzarella farm,Lunch, Paestum greek temples
- Day 4: La Familgia Italiana Day- Cultural Immersion at its Best
- Day 5: Excursion to the Isle of Capri
Day 6: Pompeii, Pizza Napoletana in Napels
End point Main entrance, Stazione Napoli Centrale, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Napoli, Napoli 80143, Italy 15:35
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Naples6 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Naples4 seats left$128USD $3,072
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Naples6 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Naples8 seats left$128USD $3,072
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Naples6 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Naples8 seats left$128USD $3,072
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Naples6 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Naples6 seats left$128USD $3,072
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Naples.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $3,072 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3072 for Dreamin' Amalfi, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Naples (Italy)
- 31 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 10 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 41 km
- Paestum (Italy)
- 43 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 35 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,072 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dreamin' Amalfi via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dreamin' Amalfi