Start and end in Naples! With the discovery tour Dreamin' Amalfi, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Naples, Italy and 5 other destinations in Italy. Dreamin' Amalfi is a small group tour that includes accommodation.
- Rather Poor
- JNJoeWritten on July 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentIncredible experience that wont be forgotten! From expert tour guides to comfortable transportation to first class accommodations, I highly recommend touring Italy with this group.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet in Naples train station at 10;00 am. Drive through Sorrento, the Amalfi coast scenic drive, Positano.
- Day 2: Ravello, Tramonti wine region, Lemon cooking class
- Day 3: Buffalo Mozzarella farm,Lunch, Paestum greek temples
- Day 4: La Familgia Italiana Day- Cultural Immersion at its Best
- Day 5: Excursion to the Isle of Capri
- Day 6: Pompeii, Pizza Napoletana in Napels
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Naples.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Food N’ Wine Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Dreamin' Amalfi, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Food N’ Wine Vacations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Food N’ Wine Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 194 km.
- Naples (Italy)
- 31 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 10 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 41 km
- Paestum (Italy)
- 43 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 35 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 33 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dreamin' Amalfi via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dreamin' Amalfi