- Tour Operator:
- Food N’ Wine Vacations
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 20 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Day 1: Meet in Naples train station at 10;00 am. Drive the Amalfi coast scenic route, Positano.
- Day 2: Ravello, Tramonti wine region
- Day 3: Buffalo Mozzarella farm,Lunch, Paestum greek temples
- Day 4: La Familgia Italiana Day- Cultural Immersion at its Best
- Day 5: Excursion to the Isle of Capri
- Day 6: Pompeii, Pizza Napoletana in Napels
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JNJoe· July 27th, 2017Incredible experience that wont be forgotten! From expert tour guides to comfortable transportation to first class accommodations, I highly recommend touring Italy with this group.Trip date: July 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday24 Sep, 2021$3,1000% Interest Instalments
- Sunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday1 Oct, 2021$3,1000% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar