Scotland Tattoo and Highland Games Weekend
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the historical tour Scotland Tattoo and Highland Games Weekend, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and 2 other destinations in Scotland. Starting from $0.00, Scotland Tattoo and Highland Games Weekend is 100% cheaper than the average 2-6 day tour through Scotland.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Spirit Journeys Worldwide:Write a review
- Mrs Mira andrews's review about another Spirit Journeys Worldwide tour4.0 - GoodAccommodation throughout were of high standard,transportation was excellent,the tour guides,the southern guide was excel... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Spirit Journeys Worldwide booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Scotland Tattoo and Highland Games Weekend, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Spirit Journeys Worldwide will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Spirit Journeys Worldwide tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 362 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 90 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 91 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 181 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Scotland Tattoo and Highland Games Weekend via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours