Up To 75% OFF - See biggest deals
ends on 30 May 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,198
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Anchorage and end in Whitehorse! With the in-depth cultural tour Northern Highlights, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Anchorage, USA and 4 other destinations in North America. Northern Highlights is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrival Anchorage
Start point Main Entrance, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 5000 W Intl Airport Rd, Anchorage, Alaska 99502, United States
- Day 2: Anchorage - Denali
- Day 3: Denali National Park
- Day 4: Denali National Park - Fairbanks
- Day 5: Fairbanks - Dawson City
- Day 6: Dawson City
- Day 7: Dempster Highway
- Day 8: Dawson City - Whitehorse
Day 9: Whitehorse
End point Main Entrance, Whitehorse International Airport, 91633 Alaska Hwy, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 6E6, Canada
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Angela, 56 years old17th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Whitehorse10+ seats left$92USD $2,198
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Whitehorse10+ seats left$92USD $2,198
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Whitehorse10+ seats left$92USD $2,198
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Whitehorse10+ seats left$92USD $2,198
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Whitehorse10+ seats left$92USD $2,198
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Whitehorse10+ seats left$92USD $2,198
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Whitehorse10+ seats left$92USD $2,198
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Anchorage9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Whitehorse10+ seats left$92USD $2,198
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Anchorage is the starting point and Whitehorse is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Ruby Range Adventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $2,198 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2198 for Northern Highlights, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ruby Range Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ruby Range Adventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,319 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 256 km
- Fairbanks (USA)
- 406 km
- Dawson City (Canada)
- 434 km
- Whitehorse (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,198 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,932 tours in North America
- covered by 103 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,395 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours