The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 20:46:16
- Our saving
- US $ 1,957
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Anchorage and end in Whitehorse! With the in-depth cultural tour Northern Highlights, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Anchorage, USA and 4 other destinations in North America. Northern Highlights includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Anchorage
- Day 2: Anchorage - Denali
- Day 3: Denali National Park
- Day 4: Denali National Park - Fairbanks
- Day 5: Fairbanks - Dawson City
- Day 6: Dawson City
- Day 7: Dempster Highway
- Day 8: Dawson City - Whitehorse
- Day 9: Whitehorse
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Whitehorse5 seats left$82USD $1,957
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Whitehorse5 seats left$82USD $1,957
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Whitehorse5 seats left$82USD $1,957
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Anchorage9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Whitehorse5 seats left$82USD $1,957
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Anchorage9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Whitehorse5 seats left$82USD $1,957
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Anchorage9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Whitehorse5 seats left$82USD $1,957
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Anchorage9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Whitehorse5 seats left$82USD $1,957
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Anchorage9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Whitehorse5 seats left$82USD $1,957
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Anchorage is the starting point and Whitehorse is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ruby Range Adventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,957 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1957 for Northern Highlights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ruby Range Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ruby Range Adventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,319 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 256 km
- Fairbanks (USA)
- 406 km
- Dawson City (Canada)
- 434 km
- Whitehorse (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,957 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours