North to Alaska & Inside Passage
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 70:13:48
- Our saving
- US $ 2,571
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Vancouver and end in Prince Rupert! With the in-depth cultural tour North to Alaska & Inside Passage, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 6 other destinations in Canada. North to Alaska & Inside Passage includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver
- Day 3: Vancouver - Kelowna
- Day 4: Kelowna - Banff Nationalpark
- Day 5: Banff Nationalpark
- Day 6: Banff - Jasper Nationalpark
- Day 7: Jasper Nationalpark - Prince George
- Day 8: Prince George - Smithers
- Day 9: Smithers – Prince Rupert / Inside Passage
- Day 10: Inside Passage
- Day 11: Inside Passage / Skagway
- Day 12: Whitehorse
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
North to Alaska & Inside Passage
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Prince Rupert5 seats left$107USD $2,571
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Prince Rupert5 seats left$107USD $2,571
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Prince Rupert5 seats left$107USD $2,571
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Vancouver12 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Prince Rupert5 seats left$107USD $2,571
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Prince Rupert is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ruby Range Adventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $2,571 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2571 for North to Alaska & Inside Passage, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ruby Range Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ruby Range Adventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,639 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 309 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 338 km
- Prince George (Canada)
- 302 km
- Smithers (Canada)
- 209 km
- Prince Rupert (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,571 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North to Alaska & Inside Passage via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,635 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours