North to Alaska & Inside Passage
Start in Vancouver and end in Prince Rupert! With the wildlife tour North to Alaska & Inside Passage, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 6 other destinations in Canada. North to Alaska & Inside Passage includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver
- Day 3: Vancouver - Kelowna
- Day 4: Kelowna - Banff Nationalpark
- Day 5: Banff Nationalpark
- Day 6: Banff - Jasper Nationalpark
- Day 7: Jasper Nationalpark - Prince George
- Day 8: Prince George - Smithers
- Day 9: Smithers – Prince Rupert / Inside Passage
- Day 10: Inside Passage
- Day 11: Inside Passage / Skagway
- Day 12: Whitehorse
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Prince Rupert is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ruby Range Adventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for North to Alaska & Inside Passage, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ruby Range Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ruby Range Adventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,639 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 309 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 338 km
- Prince George (Canada)
- 302 km
- Smithers (Canada)
- 209 km
- Prince Rupert (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,810 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North to Alaska & Inside Passage via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,132 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours