Inside Passage & Western Highlights
Start in Whitehorse and end in Vancouver! With the sightseeing tour Inside Passage & Western Highlights, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Whitehorse, Canada and 8 other destinations in North America. Inside Passage & Western Highlights includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Whitehorse
- Day 2: Whitehorse - Skagway
- Day 3: Skagway / Inside Passage
- Day 4: Inside Passage
- Day 5: Prince Rupert - Smithers
- Day 6: Smithers - Prince George
- Day 7: Prince George - Jasper Nationalpark
- Day 8: Jasper - Banff Nationalpark
- Day 9: Banff Nationalpark
- Day 10: Banff Nationalpark - Kelowna
- Day 11: Kelowna - Vancouver
- Day 12: Vancouver
- Day 13: Vancouver
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Whitehorse is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ruby Range Adventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Inside Passage & Western Highlights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ruby Range Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ruby Range Adventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,427 km.
- Whitehorse (Canada)
- 141 km
- Skagway (USA)
- 647 km
- Prince Rupert (Canada)
- 209 km
- Smithers (Canada)
- 302 km
- Prince George (Canada)
- 338 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 309 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 270 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Inside Passage & Western Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,118 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours