Alaska & Yukon Highlights
Start and end in Whitehorse! With the discovery tour Alaska & Yukon Highlights, you have a 22 day tour package taking you through Whitehorse, Canada and 11 other destinations in North America. Alaska & Yukon Highlights is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Whitehorse
- Day 2: Whitehorse - Skagway, Alaska
- Day 3: Skagway - Haines Road
- Day 4: Haines Road - Haines Junction
- Day 5/6: Kluane National Park
- Day 7: Haines Junction - Tok
- Day 8: Tok - Valdez
- Day 9: Valdez - Seward
- Day 10: Seward
- Day 11: Seward - Anchorage
- Day 12: Anchorage - Denali National Park
- Day 13/14: Denali National Park
- Day 15: Denali National Park - Fairbanks
- Day 16: Fairbanks - Dawson City
- Day 17: Dawson City
- Day 18: Dawson City - Dempster Highway
- Day 19: Dawson City - Dempster Highway.
- Day 20: Tombstone Mountains.
- Day 21: Dempster Highway - Whitehorse.
- Day 22: Departure Whitehorse.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Whitehorse.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Ruby Range Adventure booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Alaska & Yukon Highlights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Ruby Range Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Ruby Range Adventure tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,846 km.
- Whitehorse (Canada)
- 141 km
- Skagway (USA)
- 189 km
- Haines Junction (Canada)
- 47 km
- Kluane National Park (Canada)
- 47 km
- Haines Junction (Canada)
- 405 km
- Tok (USA)
- 301 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 204 km
- Seward (USA)
- 126 km
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alaska & Yukon Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,131 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours