Start in Belgrade and end in Santorini! With the discovery tour Fantastic Balkans+Greece, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 20 other destinations in Europe. Fantastic Balkans+Greece includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MSMeleaWritten on August 31, 20183.5 - GoodWhilst I enjoyed my time on this tour overall, my main issues are as follows: The website states the average group size will be 25-30 people. There were 50 people on the Balkans portion of the trip and over 60 on the Greek Island portion. This significantly affects how smoothly the tour runs. The company combines all tours of the region into one group, so there were 17 tours running on the same bus - people constantly coming and going. Travel Talk made last minute changes to the itinerary. This was not communicated to me at all. Because of this, we arrived at 11pm in Budva and they had messed up the booking. There were about 6 of us without a room until after midnight. This was not resolved by the hotel or Travel Talk but by our amazing guides Aykut and Bojan, who selflessly gave us their room and slept outside for the night. The itinerary was way too fast paced. We crossed many borders (one took 7 hours) therefore arriving very late at many places and only spent an average of 2 hours in many towns. Dubrovnik and Tirana need to be cut from the itinerary. Lastly, local payments. This does not 'ease budgeting' but rather cause a nightmare. No matter what currency you choose to pay in, the exchange rate ends up being higher than the amount quoted on the website and having to withdraw that much cash during your travels actually makes things more difficult. Whilst the guides were fantastic and the transportation very comfortable, I would not recommend Travel Talk tours at all.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Melea, thank you for your feedback, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org , one of our Customer Service rep will be able to look into the points you have brought up.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belgrade
- Day 2: Sarajevo
- Day 3: Sarajevo, Mostar, Trebinje
- Day 4: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 5: Podgorica, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 6: Ohrid, St.Naum, Tetovo, Skopje
- Day 7: Skopje
- Day 8: Skopje, Thessaloniki
- Day 9: Kalambaka, Meteora, Delphi
- Day 10: Delphi, Athens
- Day 11: Athens
- Day 12: Mykonos
- Day 13: Mykonos
- Day 14: Santorini
- Day 15: Santorini
- Day 16: Santorini
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Santorini is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Fantastic Balkans+Greece, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,808 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 46 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 86 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Fantastic Balkans+Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Fantastic Balkans+Greece