Croatia Sailing & Balkans
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Marita Soppitt's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - Excellent
This tour is such a unique experience. Loved it Loved it Loved it.. Not for everyone mind But well worth getting outside your comfort zone and experience a week on a bit of Croatia's beautiful history and most amazing sites. The ship provides an opportunity... Read more
- Jonathan Newby's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - Good
The crew and guides were wonderful, and went out of there way to ensure guess's got what they wanted out from the trip. The boat was functional, but basic. I had the same towel and bedding for the whole week, and it would have been nice if it could have... Read more
- ADRIJA DAS's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - Excellent
Mustafa was just amazing and he took extra care for everyone showed us places more than the itenarary. Loved turkey and thank you for such an amazing experience:)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split, Omis
- Day 2: Omis, Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
- Day 8: Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 9: Podgorica, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 10: Ohrid-Bitola-Tetovo-Skopje
- Day 11: Skopje
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Skopje is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatia Sailing & Balkans, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia Sailing & Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,876 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours