- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Marita Soppitt's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - Excellent
This tour is such a unique experience. Loved it Loved it Loved it.. Not for everyone mind But well worth getting outside your comfort zone and experience a week on a bit of Croatia's beautiful history and most amazing sites. The ship provides an opportunity... Read more
- Jonathan Newby's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - Good
The crew and guides were wonderful, and went out of there way to ensure guess's got what they wanted out from the trip. The boat was functional, but basic. I had the same towel and bedding for the whole week, and it would have been nice if it could have... Read more
- Judith Olivia van Niekerk's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - Excellent
Thank you to Travel Tralk firstly! For being in contact with me over email and answering me with very helpful and friendly information to all my millions of questions. Thank you to Mustafa for being such an amazing guide, his willingness, knowledge and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belgrade
- Day 2: Sarajevo
- Day 3: Mostar, Dubrovnik, Trebinje
- Day 4: Dubrovnik, City Tour
- Day 5: Dubrovnik, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Korcula
- Day 7: Korcula, Hvar
- Day 8: Hvar, Makarska
- Day 9: Makarska, Omis
- Day 10: Omis, Split
- Day 11: Split
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Balkan Highlights+Croatia, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 21 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,272 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Highlights+Croatia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,492 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours