Start in Belgrade and end in Split! With the sailing tour Balkan Highlights+Croatia, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 10 other destinations in Europe. Balkan Highlights+Croatia includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
Other reviews about Travel Talk:Write a review
- Marita Soppitt's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - ExcellentThis tour is such a unique experience. Loved it Loved it Loved it.. Not for everyone mind But well worth getting outside... Read more
- Jonathan Newby's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - GoodThe crew and guides were wonderful, and went out of there way to ensure guess's got what they wanted out from the trip. ... Read more
- Mhairi McLeod's review about another Travel Talk tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, saw loads in a short space of time, well organised but fun, guides friendly helpful and knowledgeable and gr... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belgrade
- Day 2: Sarajevo
- Day 3: Mostar, Dubrovnik, Trebinje
- Day 4: Dubrovnik, City Tour
- Day 5: Dubrovnik, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Korcula
- Day 7: Korcula, Hvar
- Day 8: Hvar, Makarska
- Day 9: Makarska, Omis
- Day 10: Omis, Split
- Day 11: Split
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Balkan Highlights+Croatia, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 629 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 21 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Highlights+Croatia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours