Athens to Belgrade Explorer Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,017
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Athens and end in Belgrade! With the discovery tour Athens to Belgrade Explorer Tour, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 11 other destinations in Europe. Athens to Belgrade Explorer Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- PQPamelaWritten on June 29, 20183.0 - AverageThis tour was not planned well at all. My biggest complaint was there was very little time to actually see the destinations on the tour. We spent all day in a bus and at rest/gas stops. Then we'd arrive after 4 pm, sometimes as late as 8 pm, have just enough time to walk around a bit, get dinner then go to bed. We'd get a short tour in the morning, then on the road again. We should have had a whole day to see some of the more popular spots, like Meteora and Dubrovnik. It is recommended to take 2 days to see Meteora, yet we arrived 1 hour before the monastaries closed. We didn't even get a chance to see Belgrade because we arrived after 8 pm. Our hotel was far from the city center, and it was after banking hours, so we had to get money from an ATM 4 blocks from our hotel, then take an expensive cab ride into the city center. Actually, our hotel was far from the city center in Athens, Kotor and Dubrovnik as well. The distance was repeatedly problematic. One of our group got food poisoning from the hotel restaurant in Kotor. Our hotel in Athens made my travel partner and I wait an hour and a half in the lobby because they had no record of our reservation. They didn't even offer us refreshments while we waited. There seemed to be no communication between the tour company and the guide. When we arrived in Dubrovnik, we went to 3 hotels with the same name before we found the one we were staying at. When we got to split, we had to wait in the bus while the guide called the company to figure out how to get our luggage into the walled city. Over all, It appeared there was not enough research done to make this a successful itinerary. We left late each day, drove for the whole day, and arrived in the evening. Perhaps it never occurred to the tour creator that the driver is required two 20 minute stops a day. A few times we took up to 40 minutes at the rest stop. Sometimes we went all day without lunch, not having a chance to eat until 4 or 5 pm unless we wanted to eat from the gas station. The entire trip was wrought with disappointment and frustration. I have toured with at least 4 other tour companies, and I have never felt this way about any other tour I have taken.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Monday - Athens
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 4 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 5 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 6 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 7 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 8 - Monday - Split - Mostar - Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Day 9 - Tuesday - Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
- Day 10 - Wednesday - Belgrade
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Athens to Belgrade Explorer Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$62USD $2,017
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$62USD $2,017
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$62USD $2,017
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$62USD $2,017
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$62USD $2,017
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$62USD $2,017
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$62USD $2,017
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$62USD $2,017
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$62USD $2,017
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Belgrade10+ seats left$62USD $2,017
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Serbia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Belgrade is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $2,017 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2017 for Athens to Belgrade Explorer Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,316 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 133 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 142 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,017 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens to Belgrade Explorer Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athens to Belgrade Explorer Tour