Athens to Split Excursion Tour
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,214
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit the Panathenaic Stadium
- Take a tour to enchanting Meteora
- Wander around Budva Old Town
- Walk along the city walls of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Athens and end in Split! With the discovery tour Athens to Split Excursion Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 8 other destinations in Europe. Athens to Split Excursion Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Ann Thomson's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodGuide accommodation travel very good
- Paul J Orioli's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - Good...th my selection of this 10 day guided tour of Greece from Tour Radar, Fez Travel and Travel Zone. I feel that my limited time in Greece was spent ver... Read more
- Cristhian Carvajal's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentMy wife and i are extremely happy and satisfied with our selection, this tour was the best choice we made
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Monday - Athens
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 4 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 5 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 6 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 7 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 8 - Monday - Split
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Athens to Split Excursion Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Split10+ seats left$51USD $1,214
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $1,214 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1214 for Athens to Split Excursion Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 931 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 133 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 142 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,214 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,447 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens to Split Excursion Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,529 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours