Athens to Split Excursion Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,570
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit the Panathenaic Stadium
- Take a tour to enchanting Meteora
- Wander around Budva Old Town
- Walk along the city walls of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Start in Athens and end in Split! With the discovery tour Athens to Split Excursion Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 8 other destinations in Europe. Athens to Split Excursion Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CarmenWritten on October 12, 20183.0 - AverageWe were left at the airport. Also many of the accommodations seem less than four stars. The tour guide did well and tried to help us with the accommodations.Show detailed ratings
- WBWendyWritten on June 20, 20184.0 - GoodGeorge was very personable and knowledgeable. Driver, Besmear, excellent. Places visited interesting and well worth the time. Input by various guides very good.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Monday - Athens
- Day 2 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 3 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 4 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 5 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 6 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- Day 7 - Sunday - Dubrovnik - Split
- Day 8 - Monday - Split
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Athens to Split Excursion Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Split10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Split10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Split10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Split10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Split10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Split10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Split10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Split10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Split10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Split10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $1,570 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1570 for Athens to Split Excursion Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 931 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 133 km
- Gjirokastra (Albania)
- 142 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,570 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens to Split Excursion Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athens to Split Excursion Tour