All About Balkans
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SPSandhyaWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved it! Would recommend to anyone
- AVarnoldWritten on September 20, 20183.0 - Average
Bus was bad. AC not working properly. All conplained it was hot. Toilet in bus was closed for use. Bus tour guide was not specific on details about history. When questions were asked the stndard reply was-oh I will discuss that tommorow or later!! geezzzzzShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Arnold, thank you for your feedback, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on email@example.com , one of our Customer Service rep will be able to look into the points you have brought up. Thank you.
- MFMarielaWritten on August 1, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour destinations itself looks great but the way it was organised doesnt. The accommodation was far from 3/4 stars. We had the hotel we were arriving to changed a week before, some people didnt even know and ended up going to the wrong one. Hotels even... Read more
- KyleWritten on July 12, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was terribly rushed. You don't really visit places so much as have pit stops in them. This tour is really only for if you want to get stamps in your passport. Multiple times we got into sites at past 8pm at night, which is a bit of a joke. The... Read more
- VictoriaWritten on June 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good itinerary to see such a lot in such a short space of time. Aykut and Naya(tour leaders), Tania (guide) and Serdjan (driver) were brilliant, so patient and accommodating. Minor issues with some hotels (broken showers, tight squeeze etc), and limited... Read more
- CWChloeWritten on June 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed this tour for a number of reasons, Firstly, the itinerary, there is so much to see and do in these countries, that our limited time didn't allow for. But our guides made the most of the time we had and managed both a formal tour and as... Read more
- CVClaudeWritten on April 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic memories. Very well organized. Highly recommended.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belgrade
- Day 2: Belgrade, Sarajevo
- Day 3: Sarajevo, Mostar,Trebinje
- Day 4: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 5: Podgorica, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 6: Ohrid, St.Naum, Tetovo, Skopje
- Day 7: Skopje
- Day 8: Skopje, Thessaloniki
- Day 9: Kalambaka, Meteora, Delphi
- Day 10: Delphi, Athens
- Day 11: Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather23rd September 2018
About the countries
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for All About Balkans, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 46 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 86 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,994 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for All About Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on All About Balkans