All About Balkans (from Belgrade to Athens)
Chloe "I really enjoyed this tour for a number of reasons, Firstly, the itinerary, there is so much to see and do in these countries, that our limited time didn't allow for. But our guides made the most of the time we had and managed both a formal tour and as much information as we could soak in, as well as letting us wander off on our own to explore. We managed to see a great deal of each country menti..."
Start in Belgrade and end in Athens! With the coach / bus tour All About Balkans (from Belgrade to Athens), you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 18 other destinations in Europe. All About Balkans (from Belgrade to Athens) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SPSandhyaWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved it! Would recommend to anyoneShow detailed ratings
- AVarnoldWritten on September 20, 20183.0 - AverageBus was bad. AC not working properly. All conplained it was hot. Toilet in bus was closed for use. Bus tour guide was not specific on details about history. When questions were asked the stndard reply was-oh I will discuss that tommorow or later!! geezzzzzShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Arnold, thank you for your feedback, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on email@example.com , one of our Customer Service rep will be able to look into the points you have brought up. Thank you.
- MFMarielaWritten on July 28, 20182.5 - AverageThe tour was changed on arrival, our starting hotel modified a few days before and some people weren’t even aware...the hotels advertised and even the ones given on our tour itinerary on day 1 changed as well...sometimes we wouldn’t even have time to stop and eat...they packed too much in a very short space and the hotels were of a lower...much lower rating than 3 and 4 stars...some hotels were too far from cities so sometimes we were literally stuck in the middle of nowhere. Our tour guide Tanyija was lovely and tried her best...Show detailed ratings
- KyleWritten on July 12, 20183.0 - AverageThe itinerary was terribly rushed. You don't really visit places so much as have pit stops in them. This tour is really only for if you want to get stamps in your passport. Multiple times we got into sites at past 8pm at night, which is a bit of a joke. The driver and guides often didn't know where to drive so this contributed to us being even more late. We had three guides, with the main one being Aykut who wasn't that knowledgeable about the area as he was actually a Turkish guide. He often argued with the other guide which he tried to play off as cute but was often annoying. The guide also would repeat things an excessive number of times, annoying the group and never allowing us to properly sleep on the bus. The bus leaked a lot when it rained and the toilet was out of order nearly the entire tour. The Balkans themselves were great though and very cheap! I would recommend going but probably not with this tour unless substantial changes are made.Show detailed ratings
- VictoriaWritten on June 17, 20184.0 - GoodGood itinerary to see such a lot in such a short space of time. Aykut and Naya(tour leaders), Tania (guide) and Serdjan (driver) were brilliant, so patient and accommodating. Minor issues with some hotels (broken showers, tight squeeze etc), and limited time in some cities (Dubrovnik, Mostar). Broken air conditioning in the bus from Skopje to Greece made it unbearable, but Naya was really good at getting us a different bus.Show detailed ratings
- CWChloeWritten on June 13, 20184.0 - GoodI really enjoyed this tour for a number of reasons, Firstly, the itinerary, there is so much to see and do in these countries, that our limited time didn't allow for. But our guides made the most of the time we had and managed both a formal tour and as much information as we could soak in, as well as letting us wander off on our own to explore. We managed to see a great deal of each country mentioned, excepting Albania, but 7 countries in 11 days I can understand. Our guides were fantastic, Aykut and Tanya were very knowledgeable and passionate about the countries. Aykut made everything clear and had lots of information to offer and both guides were easy to get along with and very approachable. Tanya was an absolute champ at getting things sorted for us in the local language. Overall Travel Talk seems to be a very accommodating company and any issues that went wrong, they tried very hard to work around them or offer solutions that most other companies wouldn't. They went out of their way to provide recommendations and make sure that everything was understood so nobody would get lost or left behind. I liked our accommodation for the most part, and didn't have any issues what so ever. Breakfast was quite a spread at many of the places we stayed. I even managed a gym workout on 4 of these days. While this itinerary is ever changing as they try and make reasonable adjustments and finally get it set to suit the time and destinations, they still managed to do a fantastic job.Show detailed ratings
- CVClaudeWritten on April 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic memories. Very well organized. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belgrade
- Day 2: Belgrade, Sarajevo
- Day 3: Sarajevo, Mostar,Trebinje
- Day 4: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 5: Podgorica, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 6: Ohrid, St.Naum, Tetovo, Skopje
- Day 7: Skopje
- Day 8: Skopje, Thessaloniki
- Day 9: Kalambaka, Meteora, Delphi
- Day 10: Delphi, Athens
- Day 11: Athens
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for All About Balkans (from Belgrade to Athens), but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,536 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 46 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 86 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for All About Balkans (from Belgrade to Athens) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on All About Balkans (from Belgrade to Athens)