All About Balkans
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 894
+ $213 Local Payment
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Belgrade and end in Athens! With the coach/bus tour All About Balkans, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 18 other destinations in Europe. All About Balkans includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CVClaudeWritten on April 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentFantastic memories. Very well organized. Highly recommended.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belgrade
- Day 2: Sarajevo
- Day 3: Mostar, Dubrovnik, Trebinje
- Day 4: Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 5: Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 6: Bitola, Tetovo, Skopje
- Day 7: Skopje
- Day 8: Skopje, Thessaloniki
- Day 9: Kalambaka, Meteora, Delphi
- Day 10: Delphi, Athens
- Day 11: Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
All About Balkans
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Belgrade11 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Athens0 seats left$43USD $1,375+ $213 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Belgrade11 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Athens0 seats left$43USD $1,375+ $213 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Belgrade11 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$524$1,418-37%USD $894+ $213 Local Payment
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Belgrade11 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$524$1,418-37%USD $894+ $213 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Belgrade11 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$524$1,418-37%USD $894+ $213 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Belgrade11 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$524$1,418-37%USD $894+ $213 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Belgrade11 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$524$1,418-37%USD $894+ $213 Local Payment
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Belgrade11 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$524$1,418-37%USD $894+ $213 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $894 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $894 for All About Balkans, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,536 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 46 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 86 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $894 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for All About Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on All About Balkans