Best of Balkans (from Belgrade to Sofia)
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MMMhairiWritten on October 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, saw loads in a short space of time, well organised but fun, guides friendly helpful and knowledgeable and great price.
- JGJamesWritten on May 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. We really enjoyed the whole tour. It is early days for this tour so the itinerary is being refined so in time will be especially good. Worth noting that it is super fast paced which doesn’t suit all travellers but if you know this beforehand you... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belgrade
- Day 2: Belgrade, Sarajevo
- Day 3: Sarajevo, Mostar,Trebinje
- Day 4: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 5: Podgorica, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 6: Ohrid, St.Naum, Tetovo, Skopje
- Day 7: Skopje
- Day 8: Sofia
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Sofia is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Best of Balkans (from Belgrade to Sofia), but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 46 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 86 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Balkans (from Belgrade to Sofia) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Balkans (from Belgrade to Sofia)