- Rather Poor
- SBSonjyaWritten on August 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Was a great overall experience but had some very long days. The border crossings varied from good to 6.5hrs at the Croatian/Montenegro border in the full sun - not the fault of tour company but made our tour less enjoyable. The air conditioning on bus... Read more
- RSROGERWritten on August 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall the tour was good; however it was way too short for amount of territory covered (4 or 5 days more) and hotels were not in great locations. Aykut was a great tour director/guide. We should have stopped more often for road side photo ops. "Whisperers"... Read more
- AAAdrianWritten on July 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good tour. Visited many places. I advise
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belgrade
- Day 2: Belgrade, Sarajevo
- Day 3: Sarajevo, Mostar,Trebinje
- Day 4: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 5: Podgorica, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 6: Ohrid, St.Naum, Tetovo, Skopje
- Day 7: Skopje
- Day 8: Sofia
- Day 9: Sofia
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Sofia is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Balkan Discovery, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 46 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 86 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Discovery via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Balkan Discovery