Alice Springs to Adelaide Overland
- Our saving
- US $ 676
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Alice Springs and end in Adelaide! With the discovery tour Alice Springs to Adelaide Overland, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Alice Springs to Adelaide and through Alice Springs, Australia and 5 other destinations in Australia. Alice Springs to Adelaide Overland includes accommodation in a campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
3 ReviewsWrite a review
- DeborahWritten on April 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentMatt the guide was super easy going and accommodating and made it a really fun timeShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Deborah, thanks for taking the time to share your review with us. We’re delighted that you had a great time in Australia with us (and with Matt), and we hope to see you on another trip again soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- SDSophieWritten on August 1, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was better than expected. The guides (Susan and Keith) were very informative, pleasant and made the trip very enjoyableShow detailed ratings
- PaulaWritten on May 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentIt was my first visit to the Red Centre and I loved every second. Chief, our tour leader, was excellent. So knowledgeable and a great cook tooShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Alice Springs/Kata Tjuta/Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru sunrise
- Day 3: Kings Canyon rim walk
- Day 4: Coober Pedy
- Day 5: William Creek
- Day 6: Quorn
- Day 7: Adelaide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alice Springs to Adelaide Overland
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Alice Springs7 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $795
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Alice Springs7 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$119$795-15%USD $676
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Alice Springs7 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$119$795-15%USD $676
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Alice Springs7 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $795
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Alice Springs7 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $795
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Alice Springs7 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $795
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Alice Springs7 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $795
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Alice Springs7 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $795
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Alice Springs7 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $795
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Alice Springs7 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats leftUSD $795
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Alice Springs is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $676 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $676 for Alice Springs to Adelaide Overland, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,876 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 620 km
- Coober Pedy (Australia)
- 486 km
- Quorn (Australia)
- 292 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $676 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 819 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 56 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,813 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers