Reefs And Rainforests (Start Cairns - Until Mar 2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,483
- +20 Destinations
- East Australia
- Rather Poor
- LSLouiseWritten on December 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything about it was amazing! Jill our guide was Great, Rhys the driver was a great laugh. Wonderful group of people. Just was everything i expected and more!
- PPPatrickWritten on April 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was really good fun and met a lot of good fun people, the activities were exactly what I wanted to do. Our tour guid was passionate about his job and created a fun environment for the group and helped if we had any problems. The coach we drive on... Read more
- MMMelissaWritten on April 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour, had the best time ever!! Starting in Sydney was great as we could acclimatise to the heat gradually as we drive up the coast.
- KSKimWritten on April 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
trys was absolutely amazing as our tour guide! everything he did was incredible and it was a big part of my trip!
- SBStephenWritten on April 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I've taken many tours but this one was the high light of my life. Went on our honeymoon with my pregnant wife and every accommodation was made for us by this amazing tour guide. Even though tour was for a younger crowd still felt that we belong. He made the... Read more
- MMelanieWritten on April 2, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour, great people even better tour guide. Quite a few thing went wrong on the tour that were completely out of the control of our tour guide, for example our transport broke down on our way to fraiser island and we were left stranded for over 3... Read more
- LWLauraWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the best experience I could of ever imagined. It exceeded my expectations and more. The people I met will be friends for life and my tour guide was one in a million. Such a down to earth guy who does so much for other people. I wouldn't have wanted... Read more
- KPKerryWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely amazing trip ! Did so much in the space of 16 Days and Try's never failed to keep us all entertained ! If we had a question or literally anything, Try's would know the answer or find out for us straight away! Such a fun trip and I'd go back in an... Read more
- JKJaimeWritten on April 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
the trip was amazing, but I don't think it would have been half as incrediblewithout Trys. My wife and I took our trip to Australia and Trys did everything within his power to make our stay extra special. At every Stop he inquired about upgrading our room... Read more
- AAmieWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing experience - the views were beautiful and I got the opportunity to do things I never thought I would.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns to Cape Tribulation
- Day 2: Cape Tribulation to Cairns
- Day 3 - 5: Cairns
- Day 5: Cairns to the Whitsundays via Townsville
- Day 6: The Whitsundays
- Day 7: The Whitsundays to Farmstay
- Day 8: Farmstay to Noosa
- Day 9: Noosa and Fraser Island
- Day 10: Noosa to Surfers Paradise via Brisbane
- Day 11: Surfers Paradise incl Currumbin
- Day 12: Surfers Paradise to Byron Bay
- Day 13: Byron Bay to Coffs Harbour
- Day 14: Coffs Harbour to Sydney via Port Macquarie
- Day 15: Sydney
- Day 16: Depart Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia with Contiki
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you please provide more information about how this tour operates?
To give you an idea, Contiki creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
Is there an age restiction on this tour?
This tour does have a generally strict age limit of 18-35 years old.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm a born and bred Aussie, who has been living this crazy nomadic lifestyle of a Tour Manager for the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Reefs And Rainforests (Start Cairns - Until Mar 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Cairns16 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Sydney0 seats left$138USD $2,759Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Cairns16 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$138USD $2,759
- ThursdayFeb 21, 2019from Cairns16 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$400$2,759-10%USD $2,483
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Cairns16 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$138USD $2,759
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 December 2018 the full payment of $2,483 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2483 for Reefs And Rainforests (Start Cairns - Until Mar 2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
- 59 km
- Port Douglas (Australia)
- 11 km
- Mossman Gorge (Australia)
- 22 km
- Daintree (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Tribulation (Australia)
- 83 km
- Kuranda (Australia)
- 19 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 282 km
- Townsville (Australia)
- 229 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 17 km
- Long Island (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,483 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 959 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 71 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Reefs And Rainforests (Start Cairns - Until Mar 2019)