Southeast Alaska Island Roamer Charter
- Prince Rupert
Start in Prince Rupert and end in Petersburg! With the photography tour Southeast Alaska Island Roamer Charter, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Prince Rupert, Canada and 4 other destinations in North America. Southeast Alaska Island Roamer Charter is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Susan Chapman's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodDespite some very wet weather it was a thoroughly enjoyable holiday.
- Philip Capper's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentA fantastic holiday enabling you to see the Rockies in a way that you would not experience if travelling on your own. T... Read more
- Steven Kennewell's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic trip, scenery and walks were so much better than I imagined. Some great wildlife encounters as well. The four ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Petersburg, Alaska
- Day 2: Board Island Roamer in Petersburg
- Day 3-11: Voyage in Southeast Alaska onboard the Island Roamer observing Humpback whales, Black and Brown bears.
- Day 12: Arrive Prince Rupert. Disembark the Island Roamer; depart Prince Rupert.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Prince Rupert is the starting point and Petersburg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Southeast Alaska Island Roamer Charter, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 555 km.
- Prince Rupert (Canada)
- 230 km
- Anan Creek (USA)
- 173 km
- Frederick Sound (USA)
- 110 km
- LeConte Glacier (USA)
- 41 km
- Petersburg (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,113 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours