Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,825
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Sofia! With the in-depth cultural tour Macedonia Explorer, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Sofia, Bulgaria and 15 other destinations in Europe. Macedonia Explorer includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Ann Curran's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentThis part of Bulgaria was very remote and it felt as if I had stepped back in time. Knowing that the food we were eatin... Read more
- Kieron Rackley's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentIt has been three years since my last Exodus trip and this one reminded me of what I had missed. Great accomodation, lot... Read more
- Malcolm Tone's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - GoodLovely scenery at a relaxed pace. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip? Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start in the afternoon at the hotel in Sofia, Bulgaria. After the main briefing, there will be a 2 hour walking sightseeing tour of Sofia.
- Day 2: Transfer to Melnik stopping at UNESCO sites Boyana Church and the famous Rila Monastery en route. Free afternoon upon arrival into Melnik.
- Day 3: After breakfast we visit the Kordopulova House, the Rozhen Monastery and then into Macedonia to the Smolare waterfall. After lunch transfer to the wine region of Tikvesh for evening wine tasting.
- Day 4: Morning visit to archaeological site and town of Stobi. Transfer to city of Bitola after lunch and enjoy a walking tour and visit the old bazaar.
- Day 5: Pelister N.P, lunch in Dihovo, Heraclea Lyncestis
- Day 6: Transfer to Ohrid via the Galicica National Park for photo stops along the way. After lunch in the fisherman village of Trpejca, we arrive at Ohrid and have a walking tour of the old city.
- Day 7: Morning visit to the west Ohrid coast villages of Kalishta and Radozda. Free afternoon in Ohrid followed by dinner at a local family home in the nearby village of Kuratica.
- Day 8: Transfer to Skopje visiting Monastery of Bigorski and the Painted Mosque at Tetovo along the way. Late afternoon arrival into Skopje, followed by walking tour.
- Day 9: Morning transfer to Prizren, Kosovo followed by a walking tour, lunch and free time to enjoy Prizren in the afternoon. Transfer back to Skopje.
- Day 10: Early transfer (3.5hrs) back to Sofia Airport in Bulgaria. End of trip.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Sofia10 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to SofiaOnly 1 seat left$46USD $1,825
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Sofia10 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Sofia8 seats left$46USD $1,855Instant BookHold my
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Sofia10 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to SofiaOnly 1 seat left$46USD $1,855Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,825 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1825 for Macedonia Explorer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 880 km.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 65 km
- Rila (Bulgaria)
- 71 km
- Melnik (Bulgaria)
- 44 km
- Smolare (Macedonia)
- 80 km
- Stobi (Macedonia)
- 79 km
- Bitola (Macedonia)
- 11 km
- Pelister National Park (Macedonia)
- 5 km
- Dihovo (Macedonia)
- 40 km
- National Park Galicica (Macedonia)
- 3 km
- Trpejca (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,825 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours