- Our saving
- US $ 2,149
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start in the afternoon at the hotel in Sofia, Bulgaria. After the main briefing, there will be a 2 hour walking sightseeing tour of Sofia.
- Day 2: Transfer to Melnik stopping at UNESCO sites Boyana Church and the famous Rila Monastery en route. Free afternoon upon arrival into Melnik.
- Day 3: Morning visit to the Smolare waterfall. After lunch transfer to the wine region of Tikvesh for evening wine tasting via the ancient town of Stobi.
- Day 4: Morning visit to archaeological site and town of Heraclea Lyncestis. Transfer to city of Bitola after lunch and enjoy a walking tour and visit the old bazaar.
- Day 5: Pelister N.P, lunch in Dihovo, transfer to Lake Ohrid
- Day 6: Morning visit to the Vevcani Springs, followed by lunch in the village; Free afternoon in Ohrid.
- Day 7: Morning visit Tetovo Mosque. Afternoon walking tour of Prizren.
- Day 8: Transfer to Skopje visiting the Monastery of Gracanica along the way. Late afternoon arrival into Skopje, followed by walking tour.
- Day 9: Free morning in Skopje before transferring back to Sofia.
- Day 10: End Sofia.
- Ann Curran's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
This part of Bulgaria was very remote and it felt as if I had stepped back in time. Knowing that the food we were eating was grown or produced locally, including the delicious cheese and potato based dishes, jams and honey.<br /><br /><strong>What was the... Read more
- Kieron Rackley's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
It has been three years since my last Exodus trip and this one reminded me of what I had missed. Great accomodation, lots of quality chunky walks, pleasant group and outstanding leader. Able to relax in evenings. Holiday as well as a challenge. Met friendly... Read more
- Malcolm Tone's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - Good
Lovely scenery at a relaxed pace. <br /><br /><strong>What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?</strong><br />The view from Saint Elijah and walking to the end of the overhanging platform. Also, the Yagodina Caves were great. Some very impressive... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Sofia0 seats left$43USD $2,149Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Sofia10 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Sofia0 seats left$42USD $2,099Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMay 21, 2020from Sofia10 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Sofia8 seats left$43USD $2,149
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Sofia10 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Sofia8 seats left$43USD $2,149
- ThursdayJun 25, 2020from Sofia10 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Sofia8 seats left$43USD $2,149
- ThursdayJul 9, 2020from Sofia10 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Sofia8 seats left$43USD $2,149
- ThursdayAug 13, 2020from Sofia10 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Sofia8 seats left$43USD $2,149
- ThursdaySep 3, 2020from Sofia10 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Sofia8 seats left$44USD $2,179
- ThursdaySep 17, 2020from Sofia10 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Sofia8 seats left$44USD $2,179
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 65 km
- Rila (Bulgaria)
- 71 km
- Melnik (Bulgaria)
- 44 km
- Smolare (Macedonia)
- 80 km
- Stobi (Macedonia)
- 79 km
- Bitola (Macedonia)
- 11 km
- Pelister National Park (Macedonia)
- 5 km
- Dihovo (Macedonia)
- 40 km
- National Park Galicica (Macedonia)
- 3 km
- Trpejca (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,149 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,864 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,235 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours