Treasures of the Danube 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Bucharest)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 11:11:00
- Our saving
- US $ 6,863
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Nuremberg and end in Bucharest ! With the river cruise tour Treasures of the Danube 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Bucharest), you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Nuremberg, Germany and 18 other destinations in Europe. Treasures of the Danube 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Bucharest) includes meals, transport.
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Monastery, Guesthouse, Hut
- Bicycle, Ship, Plane
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Nuremberg
- Day 2: Kelheim - Regensburg
- Day 3: Passau - Linz
- Day 4: Melk - Durnstein
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Bratislava
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Kalocsa
- Day 10: Osijek
- Day 11: Belgrade
- Day 12: Kostolac
- Day 13: Vidin
- Day 14: Rousse - Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanasi
- Day 15: Giurgiu Disembarkation - Bucharest
- Day 16: Bucharest - Farewell
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read more
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Nuremberg is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 August 2018 the full payment of $6,863 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6863 for Treasures of the Danube 2018 (Start Nuremberg, End Bucharest), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,742 km.
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 79 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 161 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 107 km
- Kalocsa (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,863 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours