The Majestic Rhine 2018 8 Days (from Frankfurt-am-Main to Zurich)
- +12 Destinations
- Rhine Valley
Start in Frankfurt-am-Main and end in Zurich ! With the river cruise tour The Majestic Rhine 2018 8 Days (from Frankfurt-am-Main to Zurich), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany and 13 other destinations in Europe. The Majestic Rhine 2018 8 Days (from Frankfurt-am-Main to Zurich) includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Evergreen Tours:Write a review
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Frankfurt - Mainz
- Day 2: Rudesheim
- Day 3: Koblenz
- Day 4: Mannheim – Heidelberg
- Day 5: Rastatt – Baden Baden
- Day 6: Kehl - Strasbourg
- Day 7: Breisach - Colmar
- Day 8: Basel Disembarkation – Zurich
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Frankfurt-am-Main is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Majestic Rhine 2018 8 Days (from Frankfurt-am-Main to Zurich), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 576 km.
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 34 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 23 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 49 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 116 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Rastatt (Germany)
- 13 km
- Baden Baden (Germany)
- 37 km
- Kehl (Germany)
- 5 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours