The Majestic Rhine 2018 8 Days
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,183
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Frankfurt-am-Main and end in Zurich ! With the river cruise tour The Majestic Rhine 2018 8 Days, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany and 13 other destinations in Europe. The Majestic Rhine 2018 8 Days includes meals, transport.
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Frankfurt - Mainz
- Day 2: Rudesheim
- Day 3: Koblenz
- Day 4: Mannheim – Heidelberg
- Day 5: Rastatt – Baden Baden
- Day 6: Kehl - Strasbourg
- Day 7: Breisach - Colmar
- Day 8: Basel Disembarkation – Zurich
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Majestic Rhine 2018 8 Days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to ZurichEmerald SkyNot available in your region
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to ZurichEmerald StarNot available in your region
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to ZurichEmerald StarNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Frankfurt-am-Main is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2018 the full payment of $4,183 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4183 for The Majestic Rhine 2018 8 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 576 km.
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 34 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 23 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 49 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 116 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Rastatt (Germany)
- 13 km
- Baden Baden (Germany)
- 37 km
- Kehl (Germany)
- 5 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,183 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours