Rhine & Rhone River Cruises
Start in Amsterdam and end in Marseille ! With the river cruise tour Rhine & Rhone River Cruises, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 16 other destinations in Europe. Rhine & Rhone River Cruises includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Guesthouse, Hut
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
Other reviews about Evergreen Tours:Write a review
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Koblenz
- Day 5: Mannheim – Heidelberg
- Day 6: Kehl - Strasbourg
- Day 7: Breisach
- Day 8: Basel Disembarkation - Lyon
- Day 9: Lyon
- Day 10: Chalon-Sur-Saone – Beaune
- Day 11: Macon
- Day 12: Tournon
- Day 13: Avignon
- Day 14: Arles
- Day 15: Arles Disembarkation – Marseille
Evergreen Tours Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Marseille is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rhine & Rhone River Cruises, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,536 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 116 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 111 km
- Kehl (Germany)
- 5 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 53 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 290 km
- Lyon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours