The Classic Rhine
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 31:21:38
- Our saving
- US $ 3,211
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amsterdam and end in Frankfurt-am-Main ! With the river cruise tour The Classic Rhine, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Frankfurt-am-Main and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 6 other destinations in Europe. The Classic Rhine includes meals, transport.
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite, Guesthouse
- Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Xanten
- Day 4: Andernach
- Day 5: Cochem
- Day 6: Bernkastel
- Day 7: Sailing Through the Moselle
- Day 8: Mainz Disembarkation – Frankfurt
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read more
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Classic Rhine
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainEmerald SkyNot available in your region
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainEmerald StarNot available in your region
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainEmerald StarNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Frankfurt-am-Main is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 August 2018 the full payment of $3,211 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3211 for The Classic Rhine, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 465 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 133 km
- Xanten (Germany)
- 152 km
- Andernach (Germany)
- 35 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 27 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 84 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 34 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,211 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours