Rockies Highlights and Alaska Glacier Cruise with Rocky Mountaineer
Start in Banff and end in Seattle! With the wildlife tour Rockies Highlights and Alaska Glacier Cruise with Rocky Mountaineer, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Banff, Canada and 18 other destinations in North America. Rockies Highlights and Alaska Glacier Cruise with Rocky Mountaineer includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Hut, Resort
- Train & Rail, Ship, Plane, Ferry
Other reviews about Evergreen Tours:Write a review
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Banff
- Day 2: Banff and Lake Louise Sightseeing
- Day 3: Glacier ‘Ice Explorer’ – Jasper
- Day 4: Rocky Mountaineer – Kamloops
- Day 5: Rocky Mountaineer – Vancouver
- Day 6: Vancouver Sightseeing
- Day 7: Vancouver – Whistler
- Day 8: Georgia Strait – Butchart Gardens – Victoria
- Day 9: Seattle – 7 Night Alaskan Cruise
- Day 10: Scenic Cruising
- Day 11: Inside Passage Cruising – Juneau
- Day 12: Skagway
- Day 13: Tracy Arm Fjord
- Day 14: Scenic Cruising
- Day 15: Victoria
- Day 16: Depart Seattle
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Banff is the starting point and Seattle is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rockies Highlights and Alaska Glacier Cruise with Rocky Mountaineer, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,252 km.
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 52 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 1 km
- Bow Falls (Canada)
- 165 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 4 km
- Athabasca Glacier (Canada)
- 95 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 301 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 254 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 17 km
- Horseshoe Bay (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,118 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours