Rockies Highlights and Alaska Glacier Cruise
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Banff and end in Seattle! With the in-depth cultural tour Rockies Highlights and Alaska Glacier Cruise, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Banff, Canada and 11 other destinations in North America. Rockies Highlights and Alaska Glacier Cruise includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Hut, Resort
- Ship, Plane, Ferry
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Banff
- Day 2: Banff and Lake Louise Sightseeing
- Day 3: Glacier ‘Ice Explorer’ – Jasper
- Day 4: Jasper – Sun Peaks
- Day 5: Sun Peaks – Vancouver
- Day 6: Vancouver Sightseeing
- Day 7: Vancouver – Whistler
- Day 8: Georgia Strait – Butchart Gardens – Victoria
- Day 9: Seattle – 7 Night Alaskan Cruise
- Day 10: Scenic Cruising
- Day 11: Inside Passage Cruising – Juneau
- Day 12: Skagway
- Day 13: Tracy Arm Fjord
- Day 14: Scenic Cruising
- Day 15: Victoria
- Day 16: Depart Seattle
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Banff is the starting point and Seattle is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rockies Highlights and Alaska Glacier Cruise, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,358 km.
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 207 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 256 km
- Sun Peaks (Canada)
- 291 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 177 km
- The Butchart Gardens (Canada)
- 17 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 119 km
- Seattle (USA)
- 1,435 km
- Juneau (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,641 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours