The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 54:14:14
- Our saving
- US $ 5,458
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Vancouver and end in Victoria! With the in-depth cultural tour Rockies Revealed, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 8 other destinations in Canada. Rockies Revealed includes meals, transport.
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge, Guesthouse, Hut, Resort
- Train & Rail, Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Plane, Ferry
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rocky Mountaineer – Kamloops
- Day 4: Rocky Mountaineer – Jasper
- Day 5: Jasper
- Day 6: Icefields Parkway – Glacier ‘Ice Explorer’ – Emerald Lake
- Day 7: Emerald Lake – Banff
- Day 8: Banff at Leisure
- Day 9: Banff – Kamloops
- Day 10: Kamloops – Whistler
- Day 11: Whistler at Leisure
- Day 12: Georgia Strait – Victoria
- Day 13: Victoria – Butchart Gardens
- Day 14: Depart Victoria
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to VictoriaNot available in your region
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to VictoriaNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Victoria is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 August 2018 the full payment of $5,458 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5458 for Rockies Revealed, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,570 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 254 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 290 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 104 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 89 km
- Emerald Lake (Canada)
- 73 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 338 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 197 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 190 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 17 km
- The Butchart Gardens (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,458 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,635 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours