Rockies Revealed 2018
Start in Vancouver and end in Victoria! With the wildlife tour Rockies Revealed 2018, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 8 other destinations in Canada. Rockies Revealed 2018 includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge, Guesthouse, Hut, Resort
- Train & Rail, Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Plane, Ferry
Other reviews about Evergreen Tours:Write a review
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rocky Mountaineer – Kamloops
- Day 4: Rocky Mountaineer – Jasper
- Day 5: Jasper
- Day 6: Icefields Parkway – Glacier ‘Ice Explorer’ – Emerald Lake
- Day 7: Emerald Lake – Banff
- Day 8: Banff at Leisure
- Day 9: Banff – Kamloops
- Day 10: Kamloops – Whistler
- Day 11: Whistler at Leisure
- Day 12: Georgia Strait – Victoria
- Day 13: Victoria – Butchart Gardens
- Day 14: Depart Victoria
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Victoria is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rockies Revealed 2018, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,570 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 254 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 290 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 104 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 89 km
- Emerald Lake (Canada)
- 73 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 338 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 197 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 190 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 17 km
- The Butchart Gardens (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,131 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours