North Cape and Gems of Norway and Splendours of Europe River Cruise (from Budapest to Amsterdam)
North Cape and Gems of Norway and Splendours of Europe River Cruise (from Budapest to Amsterdam)Download PDF Brochure
1 / 1
Start in Budapest and end in Amsterdam! With the discovery tour North Cape and Gems of Norway and Splendours of Europe River Cruise (from Budapest to Amsterdam), you have a 29 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Amsterdam and through Budapest, Hungary and 25 other destinations in Europe. North Cape and Gems of Norway and Splendours of Europe River Cruise (from Budapest to Amsterdam) includes meals, transport.
Other reviews about Evergreen Tours:Write a review
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Bratislava
- Day 4: Vienna
- Day 5: Durnstein - Melk
- Day 6: Passau
- Day 7: Regensburg - Kelheim
- Day 8: Nuremberg
- Day 9: Bamberg
- Day 10: Wurzburg
- Day 11: Wertheim - Miltenberg
- Day 12: Rudesheim- Koblenz
- Day 13: Cologne
- Day 14: Amsterdam
- Day 15: Amsterdam
- Day 16: At Sea
- Day 17: Ålesund, Norway
- Day 18: Trondheim, Norway
- Day 19: Crossing the Arctic Circle
- Day 20: Cruising the North Cape – Honningsvåg
- Day 21: Kirkenes, Norway
- Day 22: Hammerfest, Norway
- Day 23: Tromsø, Norway
- Day 24: Leknes (Lofoten Islands), Norway
- Day 25: At Sea
- Day 26: Cruising Geirangerfjord
- Day 27: Bergen, Norway
- Day 28: At Sea
- Day 29: Disembarkation Amsterdam
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for North Cape and Gems of Norway and Splendours of Europe River Cruise (from Budapest to Amsterdam), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 6,504 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 19 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 84 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours