Treasures of the Danube 2018 16 Days
ends on 21 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Munich and end in Bucharest ! With the river cruise tour Treasures of the Danube 2018 16 Days, you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and 20 other destinations in Europe. Treasures of the Danube 2018 16 Days includes meals, transport.
- Berth / Cabin, Monastery, Guesthouse, Hut
- Bicycle, Ship, Plane
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Munich – Nuremberg
- Day 2: Kelheim - Regensburg
- Day 3: Passau - Linz
- Day 4: Melk - Durnstein
- Day 5: Vienna
- Day 6: Bratislava
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Kalocsa
- Day 10: Osijek
- Day 11: Belgrade
- Day 12: Kostolac
- Day 13: Vidin
- Day 14: Rousse - Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanasi
- Day 15: Giurgiu Disembarkation - Bucharest
- Day 16: Bucharest - Farewell
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Bucharest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Treasures of the Danube 2018 16 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,907 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 151 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 84 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 79 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,016 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours