Treasures of the Danube 2018 (Start Bucharest, End Munich)
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse, Hut
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Plane
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with all the comforts necessary. The staff were helpful and friendly. The river Douro is a beautiful river, and the scenery is stunning. We... Read more
- Verity Doak's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Very well organized.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Bucharest
- Day 2: Bucharest – Giurgiu Embarkation
- Day 3: Rousse – Arbanasi & Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 4: Vidin
- Day 5: Kostolac
- Day 6: Belgrade
- Day 7: Osijek
- Day 8: Kalocsa - Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Bratislava
- Day 12: Vienna
- Day 13: Durnstein - Melk
- Day 14: Passau
- Day 15: Regensburg - Kelheim
- Day 16: Nuremberg Disembarkation
Evergreen Tours Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Bucharest is the starting point and Nuremberg is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Treasures of the Danube 2018 (Start Bucharest, End Munich), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 66 km
- Rousse (Bulgaria)
- 87 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 243 km
- Vidin (Bulgaria)
- 158 km
- Kostolac (Serbia)
- 57 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 161 km
- Osijek (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Kalocsa (Hungary)
- 107 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 25,253 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours