Island And Rainforest (Start Airly Beach, Base, 7 Days)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,305
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Whitsunday Islands and end in Cairns! With the discovery tour Island And Rainforest (Start Airly Beach, Base, 7 Days), you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Whitsunday Islands to Cairns and through Whitsunday Islands, Australia and 9 other destinations in Australia. Island And Rainforest (Start Airly Beach, Base, 7 Days) includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Lodge, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Jasmine Ranasinghe's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent...me of my life and would book another contiki trip again in a heartbeatContiki Read more
- Garvan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good...tionally better than it was at the start of the trip. I wouldn't do a Contiki trip again. It seemed like the tour director had been instructed to m... Read more
- caoimhe brown's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip itself was amazing.. accommodation was great.. definitely ticked loads of the bucket list. Bus driver was lovel... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive the Whitsundays
- Day 2: The Whitsundays
- Day 3: The Whitsundays to Cairns via Townsville
- Day 4 - 6: Cairns
- Day 6: Cairns to Cape Tribulation
- Day 7: Cape Tribulation to Cairns
- Optional Extras
- Australia with Contiki
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where is the meeting point of the tour?
This tour will leave from Airlie Beach. It's a coach tour, so you'll be on a bus for majority of the trip unless you have activities which require boat.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Island And Rainforest (Start Airly Beach, Base, 7 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$33USD $1,305Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$33USD $1,305
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$34USD $1,365Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayDec 25, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$34USD $1,365
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$34USD $1,365
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$34USD $1,365
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$34USD $1,365
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$34USD $1,365
- TuesdayMar 19, 2019from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$34USD $1,365
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Whitsunday Islands is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 November 2018 the full payment of $1,305 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1305 for Island And Rainforest (Start Airly Beach, Base, 7 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 871 km.
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Long Island (Australia)
- 246 km
- Townsville (Australia)
- 282 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 19 km
- Kuranda (Australia)
- 53 km
- Atherton (Australia)
- 90 km
- Mossman Gorge (Australia)
- 43 km
- Cape Tribulation (Australia)
- 33 km
- Daintree (Australia)
- 31 km
- Port Douglas (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,305 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,221 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours