Island And Rainforest (Start Airly Beach, Base, 7 Days)
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,305
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Whitsunday Islands and end in Cairns! With the discovery tour Island And Rainforest (Start Airly Beach, Base, 7 Days), you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Whitsunday Islands, Australia and 9 other destinations in Australia. Island And Rainforest (Start Airly Beach, Base, 7 Days) includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Lodge, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Jasmine Ranasinghe's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent...me of my life and would book another contiki trip again in a heartbeatContiki Read more
- Garvan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good...tionally better than it was at the start of the trip. I wouldn't do a Contiki trip again. It seemed like the tour director had been instructed to m... Read more
- caoimhe brown's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip itself was amazing.. accommodation was great.. definitely ticked loads of the bucket list. Bus driver was lovel... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive the Whitsundays
- Day 2: The Whitsundays
- Day 3: The Whitsundays to Cairns via Townsville
- Day 4 - 6: Cairns
- Day 6: Cairns to Cape Tribulation
- Day 7: Cape Tribulation to Cairns
- Optional Extras
- Australia with Contiki
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Where is the meeting point of the tour?
This tour will leave from Airlie Beach. It's a coach tour, so you'll be on a bus for majority of the trip unless you have activities which require boat.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Island And Rainforest (Start Airly Beach, Base, 7 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$33USD $1,305Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$33USD $1,305
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$33USD $1,305
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$33USD $1,305
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$33USD $1,305
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$33USD $1,305
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$34USD $1,365
- TuesdayDec 25, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$34USD $1,365
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$34USD $1,365
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Cairns7 seats left$34USD $1,365
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Whitsunday Islands is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 August 2018 the full payment of $1,305 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1305 for Island And Rainforest (Start Airly Beach, Base, 7 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 871 km.
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Long Island (Australia)
- 246 km
- Townsville (Australia)
- 282 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 19 km
- Kuranda (Australia)
- 53 km
- Atherton (Australia)
- 90 km
- Mossman Gorge (Australia)
- 43 km
- Cape Tribulation (Australia)
- 33 km
- Daintree (Australia)
- 31 km
- Port Douglas (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,305 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 868 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 56 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,786 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours