Island And Rainforest (Start Whitsundays)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,160
Unlock $29 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Beauty of the Whitsundays 74 islands
- History of the colonial Australian tropics
- Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
- Hike the rainforest with an Aboriginal guide
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Lodge, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
Start in Whitsunday Islands and end in Cairns! With the discovery tour Island And Rainforest (Start Whitsundays), you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Whitsunday Islands, Australia and 9 other destinations in Australia. Island And Rainforest (Start Whitsundays) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Garvan's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good...tionally better than it was at the start of the trip. I wouldn't do a Contiki trip again. It seemed like the tour director had been instructed to m... Read more
- caoimhe brown's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip itself was amazing.. accommodation was great.. definitely ticked loads of the bucket list. Bus driver was lovel... Read more
- Iris Rassios's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent... a few words how incredible this experience was. It was my very first Contiki trip, but definitely not my last. From de places we visited, the tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - 3: The Whitsundays
- Day 3: The Whitsundays to Cairns
- Day 4 - 6: Cairns
- Day 6: Cairns to Cape Tribulation
- Day 7: Cape Tribulation to Cairns
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Where is the meeting point of the tour?
This tour will leave from Airlie Beach. It's a coach tour, so you'll be on a bus for majority of the trip unless you have activities which require boat.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Island And Rainforest (Start Whitsundays)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayApr 17, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayApr 23, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$33USD $1,335Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Cairns7 seats left$175$1,335-11%USD $1,190
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$174$1,305-11%USD $1,160
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Cairns9 seats left$174$1,305-11%USD $1,160
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$174$1,305-11%USD $1,160
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$174$1,305-11%USD $1,160
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$174$1,305-11%USD $1,160
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$174$1,305-11%USD $1,160
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Cairns10+ seats left$174$1,305-11%USD $1,160
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Whitsunday Islands7 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Cairns9 seats left$176$1,365-11%USD $1,220
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Whitsunday Islands is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 May 2018 the full payment of $1,160 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1160 for Island And Rainforest (Start Whitsundays), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 871 km.
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Long Island (Australia)
- 246 km
- Townsville (Australia)
- 282 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 19 km
- Kuranda (Australia)
- 53 km
- Atherton (Australia)
- 90 km
- Mossman Gorge (Australia)
- 43 km
- Cape Tribulation (Australia)
- 33 km
- Daintree (Australia)
- 31 km
- Port Douglas (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,160 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 899 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,745 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours