Celtic Explorer and Jewels of the Rhine River Cruise
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 40:44:06
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Zurich and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Celtic Explorer and Jewels of the Rhine River Cruise, you have a 22 day tour package taking you from Zurich to Amsterdam and through Zurich, Switzerland and 21 other destinations in Europe. Celtic Explorer and Jewels of the Rhine River Cruise includes meals, transport.
- Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Zurich - Basel
- Day 2: Breisach
- Day 3: Kehl - Strasbourg
- Day 4: Mannheim – Heidelberg
- Day 5: Koblenz
- Day 6: Cologne
- Day 7: Amsterdam
- Day 8: Amsterdam – London (Dover)
- Day 9: St. Peter Port, Guernsey
- Day 10: Fowey, United Kingdom
- Day 11: St. Marys – Isles of Scilly, United Kingdom
- Day 12: Bristol (Bath), United Kingdom
- Day 13: At Sea
- Day 14: Killybegs, Ireland
- Day 15: Galway, Ireland
- Day 16: Bantry, Ireland
- Day 17: Waterford, Ireland
- Day 18: At Sea
- Day 19: Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium
- Day 20: Vlissingen – Scheldt River, Netherlands
- Day 21: Brussels (Antwerp), Belgium
- Day 22: Disembarkation Amsterdam
Evergreen Tours Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Netherlands , Ireland and Belgium
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zurich is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Celtic Explorer and Jewels of the Rhine River Cruise, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,051 km.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 74 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 63 km
- Kehl (Germany)
- 5 km
- Strasbourg (Germany)
- 113 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 132 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 78 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours