Berlin to Zurich & The Majestic Rhine
Start in Berlin and end in Zurich ! With the river cruise tour Berlin to Zurich & The Majestic Rhine, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Zurich and through Berlin, Germany and 14 other destinations in Europe. Berlin to Zurich & The Majestic Rhine includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat, Local Transport, Plane
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Evergreen Tours:Write a review
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin – Mainz Embarkation
- Day 4: Rudesheim
- Day 5: Koblenz
- Day 6: Mannheim – Heidelberg
- Day 7: Rastatt – Baden Baden
- Day 8: Kehl - Strasbourg
- Day 9: Breisach - Colmar
- Day 10: Basel Disembarkation – Lucerne
- Day 11: Lucerne
- Day 12: Lucerne - Zurich
- Day 13: Zurich – Farewell
Evergreen Tours Ship
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Berlin to Zurich & The Majestic Rhine, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,042 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 456 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 23 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 49 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 116 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Rastatt (Germany)
- 13 km
- Baden Baden (Germany)
- 37 km
- Kehl (Germany)
- 5 km
- Strasbourg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours