Idyllic Rhine 15 Days (including Rudesheim)
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
Ask a question about this cruise
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Amsterdam and end in Basel ! With the river cruise tour Idyllic Rhine 15 Days (including Rudesheim), you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Basel and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 16 other destinations in Europe. Idyllic Rhine 15 Days (including Rudesheim) includes meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Plane
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Xanten
- Day 4: Andernach
- Day 5: Cochem
- Day 6: Bernkastel
- Day 7: Sailing Through the Moselle
- Day 8: Mainz
- Day 9: Rudesheim
- Day 10: Koblenz
- Day 11: Mannheim – Heidelberg
- Day 12: Rastatt – Baden Baden
- Day 13: Kehl - Strasbourg
- Day 14: Breisach - Colmar
- Day 15: Basel Disembarkation
Emerald Waterways Ships
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Basel is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Idyllic Rhine 15 Days (including Rudesheim), but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 900 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 133 km
- Xanten (Germany)
- 152 km
- Andernach (Germany)
- 35 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 27 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 84 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 23 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 49 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 116 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,978 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,694 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours