The Classic Rhine
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,002
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amsterdam and end in Frankfurt-am-Main ! With the river cruise tour The Classic Rhine, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Frankfurt-am-Main and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 6 other destinations in Europe. The Classic Rhine includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Xanten
- Day 4: Andernach
- Day 5: Cochem
- Day 6: Bernkastel
- Day 7: Sailing Through the Moselle
- Day 8: Mainz Disembarkation – Frankfurt
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Classic Rhine
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats left$93USD $3,002Based on Emerald Stateroom E
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$93USD $3,002Based on Emerald Stateroom E
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left$99USD $3,196Based on Emerald Stateroom E
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Frankfurt-am-Main is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $3,002 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3002 for The Classic Rhine, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 465 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 133 km
- Xanten (Germany)
- 152 km
- Andernach (Germany)
- 35 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 27 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 84 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 34 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,002 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours