Berlin to Zurich & The Majestic Rhine
- Our saving
- US $ 5,393
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Berlin and end in Zurich ! With the river cruise tour Berlin to Zurich & The Majestic Rhine, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Berlin, Germany and 15 other destinations in Europe. Berlin to Zurich & The Majestic Rhine includes meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Boat, Local Transport, Plane
Other reviews about Emerald Waterways:Write a review
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - ExcellentThere was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin – Mainz Embarkation
- Day 4: Rudesheim
- Day 5: Koblenz
- Day 6: Mannheim – Heidelberg
- Day 7: Rastatt – Baden Baden
- Day 8: Kehl - Strasbourg
- Day 9: Breisach - Colmar
- Day 10: Basel Disembarkation – Lucerne
- Day 11: Lucerne
- Day 12: Lucerne - Zurich
- Day 13: Zurich – Farewell
Emerald Waterways Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Berlin to Zurich & The Majestic Rhine
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Berlin13 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Zurich7 seats left Emerald StarEmerald Star$167DealUSD $5,393Book Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Emerald Waterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2018 the full payment of $5,393 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5393 for Berlin to Zurich & The Majestic Rhine, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,044 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 424 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 34 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 23 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 49 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 116 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Rastatt (Germany)
- 13 km
- Baden Baden (Germany)
- 37 km
- Kehl (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,393 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours