Japan - The Kumano Kodo Trail: Kyoto to Osaka
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Kyoto and end in Osaka! With the self-guided tour Japan - The Kumano Kodo Trail: Kyoto to Osaka, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Kyoto to Osaka and through Kyoto, Japan and 10 other destinations in Japan. Starting from $0.00, Japan - The Kumano Kodo Trail: Kyoto to Osaka is 100% cheaper than the average 7-11 day tour through Japan.
Other reviews about Pure Adventures:Write a review
- Leigh Lewis's review about another Pure Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentWe recently went to Vietnam and Cambodia with Pure Adventures. Loren and his guides set up an incredible bicycle tour through these... Read more
- David Blake's review about another Pure Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was a wonderful trip and tour. From start to finish, the logistics were great, the guides friendly and accommodating,... Read more
- AlexFeuer's review about another Pure Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat trip. Nice adventure. Good variety of terrain. Good equipment. Hassle free. GPS worked very well but the printed m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Kyoto
- Day 2 Sightseeing in Kyoto
- Day 3 Kumano Kodo Trail from Takijiri to Takahara
- Day 4 Kumano Kodo Trail from Takahara to Chikatsuyu
- Day 5 Kumano Kodo Trail from Chikatsuyu to Hongu
- Day 6 Kumano Kodo Trail from Ukegawa to Koguchi
- Day 7 Kumano Kodo Trail from Koguchi to Nachi-san
- Day 8 Kii-Katsuura and onwards by train to Osaka
- Day 9 Trip ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tarryn24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Kyoto is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Japan - The Kumano Kodo Trail: Kyoto to Osaka, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 320 km.
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 140 km
- Takijiri (Japan)
- 3 km
- Takahara (Japan)
- 8 km
- Chikatsuyu (Japan)
- 14 km
- Yunomineonsen (Japan)
- 2 km
- Kumano Hongu Taisha (Japan)
- 3 km
- Ukegawa (Japan)
- 8 km
- Koguchi (Japan)
- 11 km
- Nachi-san (Japan)
- 7 km
- Katsuura (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,511 tours in Asia
- covered by 187 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan - The Kumano Kodo Trail: Kyoto to Osaka via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,496 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours