Belgrade to Dubrovnik Explorer Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,395
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Discover boulevards and squares of Belgrade
- Explore the incredible site and museum of Delphi
- See the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Take a trip to Meteora
- Drive along the southern coast of Croatia
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Start in Belgrade and end in Dubrovnik! With the discovery tour Belgrade to Dubrovnik Explorer Tour, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 10 other destinations in Europe. Belgrade to Dubrovnik Explorer Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Jane Jenks's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentWe were extremely pleased with the hotels and transfers from place to place. We had plenty of time to explore on our own... Read more
- Matthew Butler's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotels we stayed at were very nice. We really liked El Greco Hotel in Santorini. I wouldn't call it a typical tour... Read more
- Heinz Klein's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe beginning was a little frustrating: I never got a pick up time confirmation, even having sent an email on Friday (to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Tuesday - Belgrade
- Day 2 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 3 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 4 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 5 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 6 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 7 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 8 - Tuesday - Athens
- Day 9 - Wednesday - Athens - Meteora
- Day 10 - Thursday - Meteora - Tirana (Albania)
- Day 11 - Friday - Tirana - Budva - Kotor (Montenegro)
- Day 12 - Saturday - Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Belgrade to Dubrovnik Explorer Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Belgrade12 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$74USD $2,395
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Belgrade12 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$74USD $2,395
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Belgrade12 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$74USD $2,395
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Belgrade12 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$74USD $2,395
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Belgrade12 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$74USD $2,395
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Belgrade12 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$74USD $2,395
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Belgrade12 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$74USD $2,395
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Belgrade12 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$74USD $2,395
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Belgrade12 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$74USD $2,395
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Belgrade12 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$74USD $2,395
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $2,395 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2395 for Belgrade to Dubrovnik Explorer Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,695 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 323 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 228 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 134 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,395 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Belgrade to Dubrovnik Explorer Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours