Belgrade to Athens Excursion Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,170
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore the wide boulevards of Belgrade
- Discover the highlights of Ohrid
- Visit Paleochristian and Byzantine Monuments of Thessaloniki
- See the incredible site and museum of Delphi
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Belgrade and end in Athens! With the discovery tour Belgrade to Athens Excursion Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 6 other destinations in Europe. Belgrade to Athens Excursion Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Grant Overcott's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentJust got back from a tour organized by Effie, guided by Eleni with Taki as our main driver and everything was stupendous... Read more
- Pieter Reit's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat tour that packs a lot of sights in relatively short time. The city tour of Athens has all the sights you'd expect... Read more
- Walter Starr's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentHard to choose what we liked best. Turkey is incredible and full of amazing history, sights and people. Our guide Ahmet ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Tuesday - Belgrade
- Day 2 - Wednesday - Belgrade
- Day 3 - Thursday - Belgrade to Skopje (Macedonia)
- Day 4 - Friday - Skopje
- Day 5 - Saturday - Skopje - Ohrid (Macedonia)
- Day 6 - Sunday - Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Day 7 - Monday - Thessaloniki - Delphi - Athens
- Day 8 - Tuesday - Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Natalie26th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Belgrade to Athens Excursion Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$49USD $1,170
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$49USD $1,170
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$49USD $1,170
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$49USD $1,170
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$49USD $1,170
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$49USD $1,170
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$49USD $1,170
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$49USD $1,170
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$49USD $1,170
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Belgrade8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$49USD $1,170
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,170 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1170 for Belgrade to Athens Excursion Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,015 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 203 km
- Nis (Serbia)
- 152 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 187 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 243 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,170 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Belgrade to Athens Excursion Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours