Best of Israel & Jordan
- Tour Operator:
- Encounters Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 95
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Tel Aviv
- Beit She’an
- Masada National Park
- Mount Nebo
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrive into Tel Aviv. Transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Masada and the Dead Sea
- Day 3: Jerusalem & Bethlehem
- Day 4: Jerusalem
- Day 5: Beit Shean, Nazareth, Jordan Valley Safed
- Day 6: Golan Heights, Sea of Galilee
- Day 7: Acre, Haifa, Caesarea and Jaffa
- Day 8: Enter Jordan and visit Jerash
- Day 9: Petra
- Day 10: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, and Tel Aviv
- Day 11: Free time in Tel Aviv. Transfer to the airport for departure
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Encounters Travel
Encounters Travel is an adventure tour operator, based in the UK but with representatives in Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. We run a wide selection of cultural and adventurous tours around the world, each carefully designed to help you get the most out of the country you're visiting. Our tours range from historical sightseeing and Nile cruises in Egypt, through to long strenuous treks and white water rafting in Nepal or swimming with whales in Tonga. You can join other travellers on a small group departure, or personalise and tailor-make an itinerary for you to enjoy privately. Whatever your preference, we have a team of experienced travel consultants ready to advise you and help arrange your next great adventure!Read more
- Overall RatingAverage
- ItineraryRather poor
- AccommodationRather poor
- FoodRather poor
- WWWilson· November 21st, 2018Encounters Travel Troubles: They were a "No-Show" for departure transfer from hotel to airport at 2:30 AM as promised. They did not answer their in country emergency 24/7 telephone provided (left a message). Provided wrong info on itinerary concerning... Show moreTrip date: November 2018
- Philip· December 28th, 2017the tour is organized well, all the customer service is excellent. Only thing I wish the tour should offer is the hotel upgrade option. The hotels during the trip are mediocre, I don't mind to pay extra for the upgrade. But the option is not offered.... Show moreEncounters Travel commented on this reviewDear Philip, Thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback. I’m really pleased to see that you had a good trip, that you felt the trip was well organised and found our customer service level to be excellent, this is exactly the type... Show moreTrip date: December 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English$3,025
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023English$2,940
- Sunday16 Apr, 2023Wednesday26 Apr, 2023English$2,725
- Sunday23 Apr, 2023Wednesday3 May, 2023English$2,725
- Sunday30 Apr, 2023Wednesday10 May, 2023English$2,725
- Sunday7 May, 2023Wednesday17 May, 2023English$2,725
- Sunday14 May, 2023Wednesday24 May, 2023English$2,725
- Sunday21 May, 2023Wednesday31 May, 2023English$2,905
- Sunday28 May, 2023Wednesday7 Jun, 2023English$2,725
- Sunday4 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023English$2,725
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- New Israeli SheqelIsrael
- Jordanian DinarJordan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G.
- Type CIsrael, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type EIsrael, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type FIsrael, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type DJordan
- Type MJordan
- Type JJordan
- Type GJordan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Encounters Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Encounters Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Encounters Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Encounters Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- Israel Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Tel Aviv
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- 11 days Asia
- Operators in Asia
- Best of Israel & Jordan Tours in Israel
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Israel Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Israel tours
- Palestinian Territory tours
- Jordan tours