Cultural Treasures of Japan
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tokyo and end in Kyoto! With the in-depth cultural tour Cultural Treasures of Japan, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Kyoto and through Tokyo, Japan and 7 other destinations in Japan. Cultural Treasures of Japan includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- John Osborne's review about another Collette tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotel in Hanoi was in the Business district rather than the Old Quarter. The meals were generously included, but ten... Read more
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Tokyo, Japan - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Tokyo
- Day 3 - Tokyo
- Day 4 - Tokyo - Hakone
- Day 5 - Hakone - Matsumoto - Takayama
- Day 6 - Takayama
- Day 7 - Takayama - Shirakawa-go - Kanazawa
- Day 8 - Kanazawa
- Day 9 - Kanazawa - Thunderbird Express Train - Kyoto
- Day 10 - Kyoto
- Day 11 - Kyoto - Bullet Train - Hiroshima - Kyoto
- Day 12 - Kyoto
- Day 13 - Kyoto - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cultural Treasures of Japan, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,181 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 84 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 147 km
- Matsumoto (Japan)
- 65 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 35 km
- Shirakawa (Japan)
- 38 km
- Kanazawa (Japan)
- 190 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 311 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,578 tours in Asia
- covered by 194 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,663 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours