Romantic Road & Fairy Tale Road featuring Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Rothenburg (Berlin to Munich)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 70:13:28
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Berlin and end in Munich! With the sightseeing tour Romantic Road & Fairy Tale Road featuring Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Rothenburg (Berlin to Munich), you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Munich and through Berlin, Germany and 12 other destinations in Germany. Romantic Road & Fairy Tale Road featuring Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Rothenburg (Berlin to Munich) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Berlin, Germany - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Berlin
- Day 3 - Berlin - Lübeck - Hamburg
- Day 4 - Hamburg
- Day 5 - Hamburg - Bremen - Hamelin
- Day 6 - Hamelin - Trendelburg and Sababurg castles - Kassel - Marburg
- Day 7 - Marburg - Würzburg - Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- Day 8 - Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- Day 9 - Rothenburg ob der Tauber - Neuschwanstein Castle - Munich
- Day 10 - Munich
- Day 11 - Munich - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Romantic Road & Fairy Tale Road featuring Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Rothenburg (Berlin to Munich), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,157 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 235 km
- Lubeck (Germany)
- 57 km
- Hamburg (Germany)
- 95 km
- Bremen (Germany)
- 114 km
- Hameln (Germany)
- 60 km
- Trendelburg (Germany)
- 9 km
- Sababurg (Germany)
- 26 km
- Kassel (Germany)
- 76 km
- Marburg (Germany)
- 141 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours