New England Charm featuring Summer Stock Theater Performances (Providence, RI to Portsmouth, NH)
Start in Providence and end in Portsmouth! With the sightseeing tour New England Charm featuring Summer Stock Theater Performances (Providence, RI to Portsmouth, NH), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Providence, USA and 6 other destinations in USA. New England Charm featuring Summer Stock Theater Performances (Providence, RI to Portsmouth, NH) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- Kaye Marion's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was too short! But joking aside, a little more time at Yellowstone National Park wooul dhave been beneficial.
- Dennis Fagan's review about another Collette tour4.5 - ExcellentWonderful trip, excellent buss driver
- jdhurleyshawca's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentI loved the freedom of having the trip planned for me. It let me relax and enjoy the views.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Providence, Rhode Island - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Providence - Newport - Providence
- Day 3 - Providence - Manchester Village, Vermont
- Day 4 - Manchester Village
- Day 5 - Manchester Village - Woodstock - Bethel, Maine
- Day 6 - Bethel - Kennebunkport - Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Day 7 - Portsmouth
- Day 8 - Portsmouth - Tour Ends
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Providence is the starting point and Portsmouth is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for New England Charm featuring Summer Stock Theater Performances (Providence, RI to Portsmouth, NH), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 667 km.
- Providence (USA)
- 38 km
- Newport (USA)
- 38 km
- Providence (USA)
- 202 km
- Manchester (USA)
- 68 km
- Woodstock (USA)
- 163 km
- Bethel (USA)
- 119 km
- Kennebunkport (USA)
- 40 km
- Portsmouth (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,799 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,129 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours