Norwegian Coastal Voyage & Scandinavian Capitals (21 destinations)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Stockholm and end in Oslo! With the discovery tour Norwegian Coastal Voyage & Scandinavian Capitals (21 destinations), you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Stockholm to Oslo and through Stockholm, Sweden and 19 other destinations in Europe. Norwegian Coastal Voyage & Scandinavian Capitals (21 destinations) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Stockholm, Sweden - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Stockholm
- Day 3 - Stockholm - Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 4 - Copenhagen
- Day 5 - Copenhagen - Oslo, Norway
- Day 6 - Oslo - Myrdal - Flåm Railway - Gudvangen - Voss - Bergen
- Day 7 - Bergen - Norwegian Coastal Voyage - Board Ship
- Day 8 - Norwegian Coastal Voyage - Northbound
- Day 9 - Norwegian Coastal Voyage - Northbound
- Day 10 - Norwegian Coastal Voyage - Northbound
- Day 11 - Norwegian Coastal Voyage - Northbound
- Day 12 - Norwegian Coastal Voyage - Northbound
- Day 13 - Norwegian Coastal Voyage - Kirkenes - Disembark Ship - Oslo
- Day 14 - Oslo - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Norwegian Coastal Voyage & Scandinavian Capitals (21 destinations), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,657 km.
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 522 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 220 km
- Myrdal (Norway)
- 22 km
- Gudvangen (Norway)
- 36 km
- Voss (Norway)
- 66 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 236 km
- Alesund (Norway)
- 69 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 71 km
- Molde (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours