Iceland's Magical Northern Lights (including Gullfoss Waterfall)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 29:35:11
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the adventure tour Iceland's Magical Northern Lights (including Gullfoss Waterfall), you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 11 other destinations in Iceland. Iceland's Magical Northern Lights (including Gullfoss Waterfall) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- LHLaMonicaWritten on November 25, 20171.0 - BadI will NOT be using this company again ever!! After I paid my deposit for the Iceland Magical Northern Lights, 48 hours later the company sends me an email stating that is tour was not one of the Black Friday deal so therefore I would not be getting a $300 discount but they can offer me a 10% discount. This is unacceptable when you have already made arrangements with the airlines and know have to pay a cancelation fee. Regardless of this being a mistake Collette tours should stand by the error when a customer has already paid their deposit for a tour. I requested a refund and will not be dealing with Collette tours again. Customer Service is lacking and it's shameful to do this a paying customer because of your mistake online concerning the price of a black Friday sale.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Reykjavik, Iceland - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Reykjavik - Golden Circle - Seljalandsfoss Waterfall - Vik
- Day 3 - Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Visitor Centre - Skogar Museum - Vik
- Day 4 - Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon - Skaftafell National Park - Vik
- Day 5 - Vik - Blue Lagoon - Reykjavik
- Day 6 - Reykjavik - Tour Ends
AccommodationRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Bad by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Iceland's Magical Northern Lights (including Gullfoss Waterfall), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 835 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 5 km
- Strokkur Geyser (Iceland)
- 9 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 38 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Skogar (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Vik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iceland's Magical Northern Lights (including Gullfoss Waterfall)