Madrid, Seville & Lisbon featuring the AVE High-Speed Train, Cordoba & Evora (Madrid to Lisbon)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 40:44:24
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Madrid and end in Lisbon! With the train & rail tour Madrid, Seville & Lisbon featuring the AVE High-Speed Train, Cordoba & Evora (Madrid to Lisbon), you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Madrid to Lisbon and through Madrid, Spain and 4 other destinations in Europe. Madrid, Seville & Lisbon featuring the AVE High-Speed Train, Cordoba & Evora (Madrid to Lisbon) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
- Gabby's review about another Collette tour4.0 - Good...tour guide and hotels. Was incredibly inconvenienced and annoyed that Collette made the decision not to continue the planned tour to Barcelona. The ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Madrid, Spain - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Choice of Prado Museum or Hapsburg Madrid Walking Tour
- Day 3 - Madrid - AVE High-Speed Train - Cordoba - Seville
- Day 4 - Seville - Royal Alcázar - Tapas Lunch - Seville
- Day 5 - Seville
- Day 6 - Seville - Evora, Portugal - Lisbon
- Day 7 - Choice of Lisbon Panoramic City Tour or Alfama District Walking Tour
- Day 8 - Lisbon - Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - National Tile Museum - Lisbon
- Day 9 - Lisbon - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Madrid, Seville & Lisbon featuring the AVE High-Speed Train, Cordoba & Evora (Madrid to Lisbon), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 739 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours