Discovering Poland Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Torun & Gdansk
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Start and end in Warsaw! With the sightseeing tour Discovering Poland Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Torun & Gdansk, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Warsaw, Poland and 7 other destinations in Poland. Discovering Poland Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Torun & Gdansk includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- SStephenandElaineSketchleyWritten on April 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bus driver, a great combination.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Warsaw, Poland - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Warsaw
- Day 3 - Warsaw - Czestochowa - Krakow
- Day 4 - Krakow
- Day 5 - Krakow - Auschwitz - Wroclaw
- Day 6 - Wroclaw
- Day 7 - Wroclaw - Torun
- Day 8 - Torun - Gdansk
- Day 9 - Gdansk - Choice of Activity
- Day 10 - Gdansk - Marienburg Fortress - Warsaw
- Day 11 - Warsaw - Tour Ends
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Warsaw.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Discovering Poland Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Torun & Gdansk, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,223 km.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 205 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 102 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 194 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 237 km
- Torun (Poland)
- 149 km
- Gdansk (Poland)
- 43 km
- Malbork (Poland)
- 241 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discovering Poland Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Torun & Gdansk