Exploring Australia including the Barossa Valley Wine Region
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Melbourne and end in Sydney! With the discovery tour Exploring Australia including the Barossa Valley Wine Region, you have a 16 day tour package taking you from Melbourne to Sydney and through Melbourne, Australia and 8 other destinations in Australia. Exploring Australia including the Barossa Valley Wine Region includes accommodation as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
- John Osborne's review about another Collette tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotel in Hanoi was in the Business district rather than the Old Quarter. The meals were generously included, but ten... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Melbourne, Australia - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Melbourne
- Day 3 - Melbourne - Adelaide - Barossa Valley
- Day 4 - Barossa Valley
- Day 5 - Barossa Valley - Alice Springs
- Day 6 - Alice Springs
- Day 7 - Alice Springs - Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Day 8 - Uluru - Cairns
- Day 9 - Cairns
- Day 10 - Great Barrier Reef
- Day 11 - Cairns
- Day 12 - Cairns - Sydney
- Day 13 - Sydney
- Day 14 - Sydney - Blue Mountains - Sydney
- Day 15 - Sydney
- Day 16 - Sydney - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Exploring Australia including the Barossa Valley Wine Region, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 6,770 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 654 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 37 km
- Barossa Valley (Australia)
- 1,309 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 1,795 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 259 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 259 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 1,962 km
- Sydney (Australia)
- 75 km
- Blue Mountains (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,794 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours