Irish Splendor (Dublin to Kingscourt)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dublin and end in Kingscourt! With the sightseeing tour Irish Splendor (Dublin to Kingscourt), you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Dublin to Kingscourt and through Dublin, Ireland and 10 other destinations in Ireland. Irish Splendor (Dublin to Kingscourt) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Dublin, Ireland - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Dublin
- Day 3 - Dublin - Killarney
- Day 4 - Killarney - Dingle Peninsula - Killarney
- Day 5 - Killarney - Cliffs of Moher - Ennis
- Day 6 - Ennis - Tullamore/Kilbeggan - Kingscourt
- Day 7 - Kingscourt - Tour Ends
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Irish Splendor
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Dublin is the starting point and Kingscourt is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Irish Splendor (Dublin to Kingscourt), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 725 km.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 143 km
- Cashel (Ireland)
- 80 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
- 66 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 10 km
- Gap of Dunloe (Ireland)
- 45 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 102 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Ennis (Ireland)
- 111 km
- Tullamore (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours