England's Treasures featuring the Lake District, the Cotswolds and Cornwall (London to Windsor)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 67:41:44
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in London and end in Windsor! With the discovery tour England's Treasures featuring the Lake District, the Cotswolds and Cornwall (London to Windsor), you have a 11 day tour package taking you through London, England and 11 other destinations in England. England's Treasures featuring the Lake District, the Cotswolds and Cornwall (London to Windsor) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - London, England - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - London
- Day 3 - London - Stonehenge - Cornwall
- Day 4 - Cornwall
- Day 5 - Cornwall - Glastonbury - Bath - Great Malvern
- Day 6 - Cotswolds - Great Malvern
- Day 7 - Great Malvern - Liverpool - Lake District
- Day 8 - Lake District
- Day 9 - Lake District - Yorkshire Dales - York
- Day 10 - York - Coventry - Windsor Area
- Day 11 - Windsor Area - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- London is the starting point and Windsor is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for England's Treasures featuring the Lake District, the Cotswolds and Cornwall (London to Windsor), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,006 km.
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 62 km
- Glastonbury (England)
- 36 km
- Bath (England)
- 82 km
- Great Malvern (England)
- 151 km
- Liverpool (England)
- 117 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 12 km
- Windermere (England)
- 52 km
- Yorkshire Dales National Park (England)
- 75 km
- York (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours