Spain's Costa del Sol & The Portuguese Riviera
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 05:23:48
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Madrid and end in Cascais! With the discovery tour Spain's Costa del Sol & The Portuguese Riviera, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 12 other destinations in Europe. Spain's Costa del Sol & The Portuguese Riviera includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
- Gabby's review about another Collette tour4.0 - Good...tour guide and hotels. Was incredibly inconvenienced and annoyed that Collette made the decision not to continue the planned tour to Barcelona. The ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Madrid, Spain - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Madrid
- Day 3 - Madrid - High-Speed Train - Cordoba - Costa del Sol
- Day 4 - Costa del Sol
- Day 5 - Costa del Sol - Granada - Costa del Sol
- Day 6 - Costa del Sol - Ronda - Seville
- Day 7 - Seville
- Day 8 - Seville - Azeitao, Portugal - Cascais
- Day 9 - Cascais - Lisbon - Cascais
- Day 10 - Cascais - Ericeira - Sintra - Cascais
- Day 11 - Cascais - Obidos - Nazare - Fatima - Cascais
- Day 12 - Cascais - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Cascais is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spain's Costa del Sol & The Portuguese Riviera, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,384 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 131 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 148 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 103 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 293 km
- Azeitao (Portugal)
- 41 km
- Cascais (Portugal)
- 25 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 25 km
- Cascais (Portugal)
- 30 km
- Ericeira (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours