Alaska Discovery Land & Cruise featuring a 7-night Princess Cruise (Fairbanks, AK to Seattle, WA) (from Fairbanks to Seattle)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 54:17:49
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Fairbanks and end in Seattle! With the discovery tour Alaska Discovery Land & Cruise featuring a 7-night Princess Cruise (Fairbanks, AK to Seattle, WA) (from Fairbanks to Seattle), you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Fairbanks, USA and 11 other destinations in North America. Alaska Discovery Land & Cruise featuring a 7-night Princess Cruise (Fairbanks, AK to Seattle, WA) (from Fairbanks to Seattle) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
- John Osborne's review about another Collette tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotel in Hanoi was in the Business district rather than the Old Quarter. The meals were generously included, but ten... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Fairbanks, Alaska - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Fairbanks - Denali National Park
- Day 3 - Denali National Park
- Day 4 - Denali National Park - Anchorage
- Day 5 - Anchorage - Whittier - Board Cruise Ship
- Day 6 - Cruising - Hubbard Glacier
- Day 7 - Cruising - Glacier Bay
- Day 8 - Cruising - Skagway
- Day 9 - Cruising - Juneau
- Day 10 - Cruising - Ketchikan
- Day 11 - Cruising - Inside Passage
- Day 12 - Vancouver, B.C. - Disembark Cruise - Seattle, WA Airport Area
- Day 13 - Seattle Airport Area - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Fairbanks is the starting point and Seattle is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Alaska Discovery Land & Cruise featuring a 7-night Princess Cruise (Fairbanks, AK to Seattle, WA) (from Fairbanks to Seattle), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,208 km.
- Fairbanks (USA)
- 256 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 105 km
- Talkeetna (USA)
- 105 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 222 km
- Anchorage (USA)
- 81 km
- Whittier (USA)
- 512 km
- Hubbard Glacier (USA)
- 220 km
- Glacier Bay Park (USA)
- 115 km
- Skagway (USA)
- 138 km
- Juneau (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,635 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours